These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Turbo Driving Forum - For All Road Users. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
To begin with, the Turbo Driving Forum is a collection of community message boards for road users. Indeed, anyone who uses our roads can become a member. Obviously this includes car drivers, bus drivers, taxi drivers and so on. Obviously, this also includes pedestrians too. Moreover, people from all walks of life can join. With this in mind, we are keeping the forums a safe place in which everyone can join in. So, to allow the forum to run smoothly, we need a few rules as follows:
01) All your posts here at Turbo Driving or associated websites are indeed your responsibility.
02) You must also treat all other members here with respect.
03) No porn or indeed links to porn is permissible.
04) Likewise, we don't want extreme images or links to these either.
05) Of course, swearing is only permissible where absolutely necessary.
06) Stay legal - this should obviously ensure you do not break the law.
07) You should also stay on topic and post new topics in the appropriate category.
08) One word replies or just a smiley reply is also only permissible where necessary.
09) Finally, by joining in with the Turbo Driving Forum, you agree to abide by the rules. You should also check regularly for updates to them. #